Five Types of Essential Oils and Their Benefits
Most individuals are aware of how scents can affect them. Individuals are not always aware of the natural power essential oils possess. These oils can offer physical, mental, and emotional aid. They can be used in a variety of ways, through inhalation, skin application, or through a diffuser. These oils are highly concentrated components of plants and can be used for natural health. Those who are considering using these oils need to understand their benefits.
- Peppermint is a scent most everyone can recognise. Outside of seeing it used in candy, many do not know it has healing properties. One popular peppermint essential oil uses is that of stimulating and awakening the mind. When inhaled, it helps with mental accuracy and it can also be taken internally to help support digestion.
- Oregano oil can be used to support respiratory health. It’s natural l properties allow it to help boost the immune system.. Just a few drops on the tongue can be beneficial.
- Lemon oil helps to detoxify the body and is one of the pure essential oils most individuals recognise immediately. This oil can be used to increase mental focus, improve mood, and also helps reduce the appearance of skin blemishes. Tea Tree oil is also a popular choice from doTERRA essential oils because it has so many benefits. Although it cannot be taken internally, it is ideal for helping skin dryness and reducing the appearance of various types of skin blemishes.
- Calendula is a flower most people know by the name of Marigold. This bright orange or yellow flower has many beneficial properties and can be taken internally or used in the form of essential oils. It helps with skin irritations and blemishes.
- There is also patchouli essential oil which can help both the body and mind. It can be used topically to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and wrinkles. When inhaled, it helps to calm the emotions and give a person a better sense of overall wellbeing. With patchouli oil, individuals can enjoy a sweet and herbaceous scent that helps them relax and unwind.
There are many oils that can be used for health. These concentrated plant oils are amazing because it only takes a small amount for great benefits.